Donna is an experienced Researcher, Project Manager and Virtual Assistant who left her job to start her own business in 2014. Since then, she has grown her business and now works successfully with small businesses and individuals providing them with the support they need in order to grow their businesses.
Before establishing Assistant Central, Donna graduated as a chemist and spent many years working in the corporate world, beginning her career as a research assistant at Procter & Gamble. She has since worked as a senior manager in R & D and operations management. She has managed teams and run multiple projects in the scientific, security and food ingredients industries.
Having worked as a senior manager herself alongside busy directors, she is very familiar with the pressures of handling large workloads and adept at managing both projects and people.
With a personal interest in holistic health, philanthropic projects and ethically conscious businesses, Donna enjoys working alongside like-minded people helping them to achieve their professional and personal goals.
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
How it works
Virtual assistants work from home-based offices. We provide our own equipment and have very low overheads, allowing us to offer an on-line service that is economical for your company. We work as freelancers which means you can use as much or as little time as you wish each month. You are only charged for the time spent for us to complete a task. If you need a task or project completing, simply email or call us with the details.
Benefits of Virtual Support
Working with a virtual assistant gives you the flexibility to use as much, or as little time each month without the commitment or hassle of employing staff.
- Reduce labour costs: no need to worry about payroll, holiday pay, tax, National Insurance, sick days, overtime and employee benefits
- Employees don't work for all the hours they are paid. With a virtual assistant you only pay for the work completed
- Flexible arrangements meaning you can access your assistant when it fits your schedule
- No agency fees to pay as we work on a simple hourly rate
- A virtual assistant can complete tasks more quickly than you, without distractions
- Skilled assistants do not require supervision, taking up your valuable time
- Add to the skill set within your business by using an assistant that has skills different to yours